I truly hope that my readers are enjoying this series because it will be continuing as I find more streamers who are willing to answer my questions. There will be other blogs in between of course but this Series means a lot to me because I am helping out these streamers to hopefully inspire some of you to join them in their fun channels and streams and I get to talk to the streamers to learn more about them myself. So shall we continue?
- What is your Twitch name? MajorPIYA
- Is there a special reason you chose that name? Name I have held for years, memories for Xbox days.
- Why did you become a Twitch Streamer? Peer Pressure 😀
- Why did you choose to stream for Twitch? Twitch has a better platform as well as no other platform for streaming existed when I started.
- How long have you been a streamer? 6-7 years, actively 1 year
- Do you only stream or do you have another job? If you are comfortable in telling my readers, what is your other job? I work another job. Can’t say 😀
- What are your favorite games to play? Childhood games such as Banjo Kazooie
- What are your favorite games to stream? No preference really. I love to play a lot of things.
- Do you have any games that you would like to recommend to my readers to play and why? Banjo Kazooie, childhood favorite and the King of platforms.
- Was it hard to talk to your viewers when you first became a streamer? How long before you became at ease with streaming? It wasn’t really because when I started, didn’t have many. 😀
- Would you like to tell my readers anything else about yourself or your channel on Twitch? Never give up, passion and persistence has been rewarding to me.
If you would like to go and have some fun with the funny MajorPIYA, go check him out at twitch.tv/majorpiya. His stream is always very entertaining because of his jokes as well as the sounds he has cued up for followers and those who host him.