Horror games, shoot ’em games, create your own world games…they are all so much fun and these streamers are here to show you just how much fun they are, inspiring others to buy the game and play for themselves.
- What is your Twitch name? Carieuk
- Is there a special reason you chose that name? Yeah, Cari was what my family called me as kid, my last name starts with an E and I’ve moved to the UK.
- Why did you become a Twitch Streamer? I was unemployed and very bored. I saw CherryBen1983 streaming and really enjoyed the community vibe. I didn’t have any friends here at that stage, being newly immigrated, so the twitch people were actually my only friends. I started to have human contact.
- Why did you choose to stream for Twitch? I tried the YouTube thing but I suck at that. I like twitch.
- How long have you been a streamer? About 3 months.
- Do you only stream or do you have another job? If you are comfortable in telling my readers, what is your other job? Besides streaming, I also write and record music. I just got a job now as a piano and singing teacher. I’m a music teacher.
- What are your favorite games to play? Hy survival horror along the lines of Silent Hill. Nothing has come close to that franchise for me. I love horror. The creepier the better.
- What are your favorite games to stream? I love streaming the Sims. That also seems to get me the most viewers.
- Do you have any games that you would like to recommend to my readers to play and why? Yeah! If you like horror like me with minimum to no combat, support the little guys. Some awesome indie horrors are the point and click beauties, Fran Bow and Detention. Both are relatively easy, but rich in storyline and mystery. Then there’s Layers of Fear which I really enjoyed. It also has full controller support, which is great. The music is cool and the graphics too. It’s full of jump scares and truly disturbing moments. I would definitely recommend those. And if course, Silent Hill, especially SH2.
- Was it hard to talk to your viewers when you first became a streamer? How long before you became at ease with streaming? Nah, not hard at all. I love performing and speaking to crowds. What was weird to me was that people could see me and I couldn’t see them. That freaked me out, but only for about 2 weeks.
- Would you like to tell my readers anything else about yourself or your channel on Twitch? My channel is still very small, but we have fun. I love learning about different people and I love taking song requests from different countries. If you watch me, I will play your local song requests. We have fun!
Interested in watching her create Sims or be scared right along side this awesome streamer? Then follow her at twitch.tv/carieuk and join in on the fun.