Streamers are so supportive of their viewers and each other. They like to play games with one another and don’t mind being a part of another person’s stream which makes it even a better stream. And sometimes, thanks to Twitch, they can do a split stream and you can watch and chat with both streamers.
- What is your Twitch name? RidleyBadassGaming
- Is there a special reason you chose that name? Yes, there is a reason I chose this name. It is a lengthy answer ill save you the trouble. Tl;DR = Got the name Ridley from a game called suikoden 2, Badass came from Borderlands, because why not badass in a name?
- Why did you become a Twitch Streamer? I streamed in the beginning because I wanted to meet new friends and the prospect of more friends for gaming that I could connect with was very appealing. My friends still grow today. Also I wanted to share my amazing gaming moments that I only seem to accomplish.
- Why did you choose to stream for Twitch? Twitch was the biggest and best stable streaming option that I first learned of, so I stuck with it.
- How long have you been a streamer? I was a streamer for a little over 6 months.
- Do you only stream or do you have another job? If you are comfortable in telling my readers, what is your other job? Referring back to Q5, work took over and I was too tired at the end of the day to expend more mental energy talking and trying to be entertaining. I am a landscaper, at the time I was working construction.
- What are your favorite games to play? I like RPG games and FPS games, action platformers, metroidvanias, and Racing.
- What are your favorite games to stream? I really liked to stream FPS games, because they are more action oriented and a much higher pace then RPG’s. Racing games are monotonous for most people and un interesting from my time on twitch.
- Do you have any games that you would like to recommend to my readers to play and why? My suggestion about games is to do the research their selves about the game they are interested in, and make sure they are completely informed about what they looking to purchase.
- Was it hard to talk to your viewers when you first became a streamer? How long before you became at ease with streaming? It wasn’t hard to talk to my viewers because I spent a year talking to people making friends on twitch before I really jumped into the streaming aspect. I was also hindered by my lack of computer power for that year, then when I did stream, I had many recognizable names I could talk with. I was at ease with streaming after the first month, sure I was irritated by the random trolls but, if you don’t thicken your skin you just wont make it. I just shrug off the negative comments and take them as constructive criticism.
- Would you like to tell my readers anything else about yourself or your channel on Twitch? Nope. Follow me if you want, maybe I’ll stream again, and provide a few cool moments when I can. Thanks.
He’s a really fun guy to watch and he cracks me up with his jokes. His channel is twitch.tv/ridleybadassgaming and I know he would love to chat with you.