Finding more of those amazing horror content streamers has made my heart happy and I am here to share with you another amazing streamer. He and his community are also very welcoming, which I am so glad of because they will take good care of you if you are new to their stream and new to Twitch as well. Do not be afraid to join this streamer; go in, say hi, and chill while chatting and enjoying whatever he is playing.
- What is your Twitch name?
Hello, my name is A Cer1al Kill3r
2. Is there a special reason you chose that name?
I got my name from a Geto Boys song I loved when I was younger. I loved the fact that they just wrote a totally ridiculous song and it was still telling a story, instead of what the other rap artists were doing at the time.
3. Why did you become a Twitch streamer?
I became a streamer because I loved to play Friday the 13th the Game, but the entire community playing was very toxic. I created the Crystal lake Maniacs Xbox club so we could find more people like us that just want to play the game. The club started to slow down on Xbox, so I looked into Mixer at the time to find new people to bring into the game. A streamer I started watching turned me on ReAnimateHer, and from watching her, I was inspired to start streaming.
4. Why did you choose to stream on Twitch and not another streaming platform?
After Mixer closed down, I was left between YouTube, Facebook and Twitch. I already had my Twitch account done because it was where I started in 2016. I’m not a big fan of Facebook and don’t care for YouTube Live streams.
5. How long have you been a streamer?
I have been streaming for just over a year now, part time.
6. Do you only stream or do you have another job? If you are comfortable in telling my readers, what is our other job?
I stream part time.
7. What are your favorite games to play?
My favorite games to play are asymmetrical horror and story driven games. I love arcade style, as well.
8. What are your favorite games to stream? Do you only stream games or do you stream anything else?
I have found that the games I have listed below I have had the most fun streaming and viewing.
9. Do you have any games you would recommend to my readers to play, and why?
For games I recommend playing all but depends on if you are playing with friends or not. For friends, I would recommend Friday the 13, Killing Floor 2, Gears of War- Horde Mode, Burnout, and Jack box games. For solo, the Outlast Series, Resident Evil, Layers of Fear, and soon The Medium.
10. Was it hard to talk to your viewers when you first became a streamer? How long before you became at ease with streaming?
When I first got into streaming, I was really shy and hated being on camera. My friends would keep bugging me to make the camera bigger or talk more. I am still very shy and it usually takes me a bit to get into chatting with everyone. I’m working on it.
11. Would you like to tell my readers anything else about yourself or about your Twitch channel?
I love everything horror, comics, tattoos, and wrestling. These topics I can chat or watch/read about all day long. When I’m not streaming or hanging out with the maniacs on Discord, watching movies or just chatting around the campfire, I am either with my family playing board games, cooking, or riding my bike. I love to get on the Fatboy and just head to the mountains.
12. What are the links for your Twitch channel and any other channel you would love my reader to know or follow?
This guy is an awesome streamer, and I have snuck into his stream a few times, just lurking while I work on other things. I say go check him out and enjoy some good ol’ fashioned horror game play from a guy who enjoys the topic almost as much as I do. Even if you just want to chat horror or comics or tattoos with him, he can do that and play his games. Have fun chatting with A_Cer1al_Kill3r and his community.