I was just looking for someone to watch since no one I followed was on at the time. So I went to my recommended list for Minecraft and stumbled into this next streamer’s stream as they build one of their followers a house in his world. I lurked for a little bit just to see if this would be someone I would like to follow him, and I am so glad I sat in his stream. He is such a nice guy and really cool when it comes to his Minecraft world since he allows his followers and those who collect points in his streams to use said points for him to build them something, anything, in the world. He is so laid back that his streams are so much fun sitting in and being one of his community. Definitely a great stream to have on while cooking or doing laundry and lurk even. And streamers appreciate the lurking, too.
1. What is your Twitch name?
2. Is there a special reason you chose that name?
No special reason.
3. Why did you become a Twitch streamer?
I started streaming on twitch because I love playing games and like to share what I do with them.
4. Why did you choose to stream on Twitch and not another streaming platform?
I started on twitch because I was on the platform early on and there was not much else out there at the time. I did not switch because I like the community of twitch.
5. How long have you been a streamer?
I have streamed on and off for 6 years now but consistently since May of 2020.
6. Do you only stream or do you have another job? If you are comfortable in telling my readers, what is your other job?
I currently only stream after quitting my job at a brewery. I quit there due to reasons of stress and growing apart from the job.
7. What are your favorite games to play?
Minecraft and Stardew Valley.
8. What are your favorite games to stream? Do you only stream games or do you stream anything else?
Also Minecraft and Stardew Valley. I only stream games.
9. Do you have any games you would recommend my readers to play, and why?
Games that I would recommend would be Stardew Valley. It’s very relaxing and fun.
10. Was it hard to talk to your viewers when you first became a streamer? How long before you became at ease with streaming?
It was not too hard to start talking. My first viewers were also friends. Honestly, at times I am still not at ease with streaming because having lots of people watching can cause some anxiety.
11. Would you like to tell my readers anything else about yourself or about your Twitch channel?
We are on almost daily to have fun and forget about the stresses around us, creating a welcoming and fun community.
12. What are the links for your Twitch channel and any other channel you would love my readers to know or follow?
Twitch.tv/westvets twitter.com/westvets are great ways to find me
And he is correct: when you go into his stream, all the stress seems to melt away and you can chat with him and the others, just watching him build in Minecraft or scurry around in Stardew Valley. Like I said before, I am happy to have found such a great guy and super welcoming streamer. His stream is like sitting at the edge of the ocean with the salty breeze brushing your face as you stare off into the horizon, feeling relaxed. I hope that you will hop into his stream and enjoy WestVets stream, whether you chat or just lurk and get things down around the house. I love watching him while I am writing, cooking, or doing laundry if I am not being a chatty person in his chat.