No one was on when I was looking for someone to chat with and lurk in while writing, so I went to the recommended list to see who was on and who I could pick. Normally I pick lower viewer count. No real reason, except that is what I like to do. I know those with a lot of viewers are most likely really great too, but I enjoy going to those fewer viewers. So as I looked at viewers I found this next streamer at 25 viewers and his name jumped out at me so I hit the stream on my mobile and sat for a few minutes just watching. He is really nice, funny, and loves chatting with his community. So here is all about the newest streamer that I am glad I found and followed.
1. What is your Twitch name?
2. Is there a special reason you chose that name?
It was a nickname my grandfather gave my wife and I. Both of our names start with B.
3. Why did you become a Twitch streamer?
It actually started as a joke. Myself and a few friends said we were going to do a 24 hour stream of the new Call Of Duty because we thought it would be funny.
Well, turns out I was the only one that took it seriously and made an account and figured I would give streaming a try.
4. Why did you choose to stream on Twitch and not another streaming platform?
When I started many years ago, Twitch was really the only option.
5. How long have you been a streamer?
Started about 5 years ago and took a two-year break.
6. Do you only stream or do you have another job? If you are comfortable in telling my readers, what is your other job?
I do have another job. I work a full-time job in a warehouse.
7. What are your favorite games to play?
Minecraft. I don’t really play too many other games aside from a few mobile games like Summoners War, Ingress and Pokemon Go.
8. What are your favorite games to stream? Do you only stream games or do you stream anything else?
Minecraft. I have streamed opening up Pokemon cards before on the channel, and that was a lot of fun.
9. Do you have any games you would recommend my readers to play, and why?
Minecraft. I always recommend Minecraft to anyone because it’s the only game I have found that really has something for everyone.
If you are the creative type and want to build, then it’s perfect. If you like to explore the world and find new things, then it’s also perfect. It really does hit every need out there for a gamer.
10. Was it hard to talk to your viewers when you first became a streamer? How long before you became at ease with streaming?
I remember my first ten or so streams there was no one there. Maybe the occasional person popped in and said “hey” and left.
It took me a while to be comfortable talking to people in chat and to be honest when there is a big raid or a lot of new people I still get nervous and flustered. But that’s what makes it fun and exciting for me.
11. Would you like to tell my readers anything else about yourself or about your Twitch channel?
When I started streaming, my goal was to create a community and place for everyone to hangout, feel safe, and be themselves. We have a lot of fun joking with each other and I am usually butt of all the jokes but that’s ok because at the end of the day it’s all out of love <3.
12. What are the links for your Twitch channel and any other channel you would love my readers to know or follow?
I hope to see some of you all in the stream, hanging with us and chatting about games, Pokemon, and everything else that comes up. Jokes welcomed just don’t be trollish or classless. I am so thankful that TheKillrBz did this interview with me so that I can share him all with you.