Introducing yourself to a group of several strangers can be nerve-wracking whether it’s in person or on a computer screen. But these streamers have all hidden their nerves very well. Don’t believe me? Then you know what to do…go to their channels, follow them, and catch their streams, like this next streamer I am about to introduce you to.
- What is your Twitch name? xMiniBergerx
- Is there a special reason you chose that name? First two initials are JR last name is berger, I’ve been miniberger from birth
- Why did you become a Twitch Streamer? I needed something to do between my two work shifts I had huge blocks of time (10 am-3 pm and 8pm til bed) where I wasn’t doing anything. Then I fell in love with the creative community.
- Why did you choose to stream for Twitch? My friend had joined twitch the same week as me (VallaAzura) and we both started streaming Diablo 3 there. I moved to creative a week later.
- How long have you been a streamer? I started Mid-August 2016
- Do you only stream or do you have another job? If you are comfortable in telling my readers, what is your other job? I am a Nanny as well, watching two families’ children. Their ages are 9, 12, and 13.
- What are your favorite games to play? Diablo 3, Borderlands 2, Subnautica, Batman Series, Portal Series,, Fallout Series, and Bioshock Series.
- What are your favorite games to stream? Diablo 3, Golf with your friends, Jackbox, Borderlands, Portal and Life is Strange
- Do you have any games that you would like to recommend to my readers to play and why? I am a big fan of D3, played since vanilla, I love starting over each season with new abilities. But I also love the story of Borderlands. I am a sucker for a good storyline.
- Was it hard to talk to your viewers when you first became a streamer? How long before you became at ease with streaming? No, I studied Education and was a teacher first. This made streaming easy because I am used to talking to a group of mindless children (just kidding). I would say it took 3 to 4 months before streaming became comfortable. It is never easy.
- Would you like to tell my readers anything else about yourself or your channel on Twitch? I try to run a calm easygoing channel filled with happiness, but I am always there if someone needs a person to talk to. My community is a Safe Space welcoming every type of snowflake. But were pretty ruthless with trolls.
Join this creative streamer/gaming streamer on her channel for a nice stream at twitch.tv/xminibergerx. I am sure you’ll find it another fun stream to be a part of and to join whenever she is streaming.