Meeting new streamers has been fun through my trek to get more for this blog series. They all have something to share with us through their streams, whether it is just for entertainment, or for a future friendship, or even for helping each other out.
- What is your Twitch name? Megadethvxc
- Is there a special reason you chose that name? The lead singer and band have inspired me.
- Why did you become a Twitch Streamer? I actually created a twitch for Trials of the Osiris help on ps4 with a streamer and I thought the fact that he could promote, broadcast and reach out to other gamers was amazing and immediately something I wanted to do.
- Why did you choose to stream for Twitch? Twitch was just the first I came across.
- How long have you been a streamer? I started 2 years ago I think.
- Do you only stream or do you have another job? If you are comfortable in telling my readers, what is your other job? I have a 40 hour a week day job. I have been in the commercial glass trade for 22 years and now I’m just a shop foreman for a little company.
- What are your favorite games to play? Destiny, GTA,OW, open world story, RPG , adventure, tomb raider, God of War.
- What are your favorite games to stream? Same Destiny and OW are fun but have had some great GTA streams.
- Do you have any games that you would like to recommend to my readers to play and why? I would just say play what you really love, don’t play something just because the majority is. But always try new stuff!!
- Was it hard to talk to your viewers when you first became a streamer? How long before you became at ease with streaming? I am a very shy person and I still get a little anxiety when I stream. I have some issues with depression and anxiety. But the more I do It and the more supporters I get the more I feel at ease and my true wit and bubbly personality emerge. lol. Not sure if that’s a good thing sometimes. jk.
- Would you like to tell my readers anything else about yourself or your channel on Twitch? I don’t know how much of this you want to print. I’m an open book. I’m almost 39 years old and I have been gaming since I was 4 on Coleco and Commodore 64. I have battled through not only depression, bi-polarism, anxiety, substance abuse. I left ruin to so much in my life until after the last time of being locked up for a year I decided to rigorously change my life. Upon my release the only job I could get was a cashier in retail. In 30 days I became a manager and that also helped me with interacting with people. While I was employed there I started the stream. I have slipped and fallen a few times, luckily no horrible consequences but I always pick myself up, dust myself and try again and It’s been going great. With the two communities I am a member of and the community I am a mod for all are amazing. It has been a creative outlet for me to release that recurring craving for bad things. In a way. I guess my main message would be if you have a passion for anything creative anything is possible and you should chase your dream like you would chase anything else you’ve ever wanted. If I can do this, be a good father, work a job and network all at the same time while all this is still fairly new to me, anybody can that wants it.
Does this streamer sound like someone you would love to chat with? Head on over to the channel at twitch.tv/megadethvxc Go join and have fun.