I am pleased to know this young woman personally as she worked with my husband in the military and last year she has stepped into the world of showing off great houses, condos, apartments, and townhomes and selling them or renting them to a lot of clientele. And if you need someone to help you out or you know someone else that may need a realtor in Virginia in the areas she provided, then please read this interview and maybe contact Mayra Hajovsky.
- What is your name and occupation?
Mayra Hajovsky Licensed Realtor in VA
2. What is your real estate agency called?
Keller Williams Realty
3. Does your real estate agency or yourself have a website so my readers may take a look at what you have to offer as an agency and as an agent?
yes 2 websites and a mobile app
4. Where are you located in Virginia?
1100 Volvo Parkway Suite 200
Chesapeake, VA 23320
5. What areas of Virginia do you cover when showing clients places to either rent or buy?
Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Suffolk, hampton Roads, and williamsburg.
6. Does your website show the listings of available properties with or without pictures?
7. Do you get more clients who wish to rent or buy?
More clients who buy rather than rent.
8. How long have you been in real estate?
9. What is it about real estate that interested you in stepping into this career?
Helping people understand the importance of hiring a Realtor and help people get the most for their money.
10. Have you always wished to become a real estate agent?
11. Is there any special classes or tests you must take in order to become an agent?
Yes 60 hours of education and two tests state/Law required in the state of Virginia and post licensing education required by the State as well.
12. What are some of the easiest and toughest issues that come up as a real estate agent?
The easiest things are to talk and help people, the hardest is to see people try to do this process without a realtor.
13. If any of my readers live in or around the areas where you show houses/condos/townhomes/apartments and are currently seeking for an agent to help them find a suitable place to live, may they contact you? What is the easiest way for them to contact you?
They can definitely contact me if they are out of the area where I am licensed, I will provide them with a refferral to one of the best real estate agent in their area.
14. Do you have anything else you’d love to share about yourself and/or your real estate agency to my readers?
My goal with my clients is to help them find their dream home or sell their house and to ensure that they have the best experience through the process where if they ever have any real estate needs or know someone that does, that I will be the person they go to first. I also believe that Keller Williams is the best not only because is an international company but everyone gets treated like family there.
Here are a couple of links that will help you on your way in getting you in touch with the realtor, Mayra Hajovsky. Good luck in your hunt for your perfect home, condo, townhome, or apartment.