I can’t lie that when I enter a Twitch Stream, I love when the streamers say hi to me and ask how I have been. I also love the fact that they play with their friends online and have a lot of fun together. And this next Twitch streamer loves playing with a friend who also streams, plus he is really nice and a great guy. I hope you enjoy the interview with him and come join us in his stream.
1. What is your Twitch name?
2. Is there a special reason you chose that name?
I have had buddies of mine call me Gary and I wanted it to be more unique so I spelled it Garee!
3. Why did you become a Twitch streamer?
I became a twitch streamer because I loved to game and I like to think I’m good at the games I play and also I enjoy putting a smile on people’s faces as well as making their day/week or even month sometimes!
4. Why did you choose to stream on Twitch and not another streaming platform?
I was a streamer on Mixer but since they have closed as a company I have chosen twitch because I think people have the most potential on that platform!
5. How long have you been a streamer?
I have been a streamer for about 1 year and 4 months!
6. Do you only stream or do you have another job? If you are comfortable in telling my readers, what is your other job?
I have recently graduated college and am currently seeking for a job because I cannot afford being a full-time streamer just yet but it is a dream of mine!
7. What are your favorite games to play?
My favorite games to play as of now are Call of Duty: Warzone, Rocket League, Minecraft, and many others!
8. What are your favorite games to stream? Do you only stream games or do you stream anything else?
I really stream any of the games that I play and I do not stream IRL or anything but am open to those types of streams!
9. Do you have any games you would recommend my readers to play, and why?
I would recommend Minecraft because it’s a game where you can relax and explore your creativity!
10. Was it hard to talk to your viewers when you first became a streamer? How long before you became at ease with streaming?
At the beginning, it was awkward to talk to people, but it becomes more comfortable and easier to do so! I am still awkward with some topics that people ask me during streams!
11. Would you like to tell my readers anything else about yourself or about your Twitch channel?
I may seem serious a lot of the times, but I am never serious and always like to laugh and have fun with streaming!
12. What are the links for your Twitch channel and any other channel you would love my readers to know or follow?
My twitch channel is www.twitch.tv/OkGaree and you can follow me at any social media with OkGaree
He is definitely a great guy and like he said, he is not serious; he is definitely a fun and funny guy to hang out with. I am glad they recommended me to check him out by Twitch because I enjoy being in his streams, just to lurk while I write or work out, and I love just chatting with him and his chat. Please come join us sometime and enjoy a laid back, chill stream with OkGaree.