I cannot express how I feel about finding all of these horror making content streamers that I have been over this past few months. And the best part is they are all apart of a huge amazing community who aren’t toxic and love each one of their followers. They all, including the streamer I am about to introduce you to, do their best to show their appreciation and their love for everyone who joins, even if they join for a few moments. This streamer does the same and she is amazing.
1. What is your Twitch name?
My Twitch Name is Demon1c_Qu33n_
2. Is there a special reason you chose that name?
Funnily enough it’s based off my gamer tag Demon1c Qu33n I‘ve always been horrible with names but loved my gamer tag.
3. Why did you become a Twitch streamer?
I was always watching people stream in school or when I was feeling down and I wanted to do it so I could create a place that was welcoming for everyone to relax.
4. Why did you choose to stream on Twitch and not another streaming platform?
I actually started with Mixer and tried Twitch on off days but felt more at home on Mixer with all the friends I made. Mixer shut down and I made the move fully to Twitch.
5. How long have you been a streamer?
I started in January of 2018 so 3 years on the 11th.
6. Do you only stream or do you have another job? If you are comfortable in telling my readers, what is your other job?
I use to work until I had my son prematurely back in 2018 and so I’m now a stay at home mom & do streaming full time.
7. What are your favorite games to play?
My favorite horror genre games are Dead by Daylight, F13 and Phasmophobia. My favorite non-horror games are Among Us, Minecraft, WoW, The Sims, and Stardew Valley.
8. What are your favorite games to stream? Do you only stream games or do you stream anything else?
I stream a lot of Phasmophobia and Dead by Daylight, but this year I’ll be adding other horror games & some non-horror like Among Us. Actually I just started getting into Special FX Makeup and Body Painting for Cosplay so that will start being a weekly thing so people can chill while I get messy.
9. Do you have any games you would recommend my readers to play and why?
Definitely Phasmophobia trolling the ghosts with friends is so much fun!
10. Was it hard to talk to your viewers when you first became a streamer? How long before you became at ease with streaming?
For sure! At first I felt like I couldn’t keep a conversation with myself and after the first year it was a lot easier.
11. Would you like to tell my readers anything else about yourself or about your Twitch channel?
My community is open to everyone and is a place where you can come have fun. If you love horror games with a bit of variety for a community day and watching someone cover themselves in blood you’ve found it with us.
12. What is the links for your Twitch channel and any other channel you would love my readers to know or follow?
My Twitch link Twitch.tv/demon1c_qu33n_
My YouTube link is https://www.youtube.com/user/F1nalFantasyGrl or just type in Demon1c Qu33n I should pop up.
Like she said, everyone and anyone is welcomed, just don’t troll because that is so not cool. But go find Demon1c Qu33n and tell her hello. Enjoy her stream and her community as she shares both with you. Maybe we will run into each other there and we can both support this awesome streamer.