Okay, time to continue my list of goals for 2023. I hope the first one has helped you think of some of your own. It’s always good to have goals for yourself, whether for just a week, a month, or an entire year. It helps us organize our lives a little more and keep our eye on some prize. So, again, what are your goals? Leave me a comment. But until then, here is a continuation of my goals.
11. Pitch Paranormal Gone Wrong to Hear Our Voice LLC- This one is still up in the air for this year or for 2024. I am going to try to get the editing for this book done this year but if not, editing and pitching the book to my published next year, but I want to have it on my list for this year just to see it so I can work on it.
12. Write more with Kierra and Cara. Help them write more books, if they want.- Like I said in an earlier one, both Kierra and Cara have written their first books last year. They will be published sometime hopefully this year. And both Kierra and Cara voiced, wanting to write more, so I will definitely help them write more stories, whether they want them to be published or not.
13. Edit their books.- Of course, I edit their books and will keep doing this. If I ever need help, I know a very special person to me who will help me if I ever need it. Especially when Kierra wants to write books that are more geared for older kids, like reader books. Her first book is for Preschool aged kids. Same with Cara’s book.
14. Pitch their books to Hear Our Voice LLC.- As I said before, if they want me to, I will pitch their books to my publisher. Well, their publisher now too, since their first books will be published by Hear Our Voice LLC. So proud of these two.
15. Take a marketing class to help better myself in marketing my books to sell more. – I had taken a marketing class before, but that was back in high school. All that information, though, is gone. And since I want to market myself and my book and future books, I will need to either take another marketing class or find YouTube posts. Maybe read a few marketing books, too. I want to better myself in marketing and get out there more so I can share my books with more people.
16. Find better ways to market Pahulu Hale. – This one ties in with number 15. I want to share my book with more people, but don’t know how. My circle of friends and family isn’t big, and neither is my following so, I need to find other ways to do so.
17. Post more blogs.- Of course, I want to post more blogs. Reviews for books, coffee, and other items. More blogs of fiction short stories. More blogs about life and other nonfiction topics. Post about projects I am working on. Post about books that will be published. Just want to post more on everything that interests me and hopefully my followers.
18. Find out how to improve my blog and to find more followers.- Again, this ties in with number 17. I love to write and I love to blog. But I don’t have many followers or those who leave me good comments. I mostly get a few friends who will take the time to read my blogs and then maybe 2 or 3 of them actually comment. The other comments I am constantly deleting are just spam. I just want people to actually read and leave me comments, real true comments. And if I am being honest, I would love to find out how to make some money from my blogs. I am not all about money, but it would be nice to help with money.
19. Lose weight and get my health back for myself and my family.- I don’t feel like me. I don’t like how I look, I don’t like how I feel, and I just don’t like myself. I haven’t liked myself in a long time and I hate I am considered overweight by my doctors. I don’t want to be like this. I don’t feel healthy. So my main goal is to lose weight, that way I can get my health back and be able to keep up with my family. I don’t want to be overweight or unhealthy. So, it is time to get back to exercising on the stationary bike my husband bought for us a few Christmas’ back, and find a diet that will work for me. I am hoping to see a nutritionist to help me with my weight loss and to help me find a diet that will be okay for me since I have no gallbladder.
20. Go hiking and do geocaching with the family more.- Along with my losing weight, I want to go out more, hiking around my new home state of Tennessee. Seeing caves, waterfalls, and just nature. I know that will help me lose weight and stay fit. I also want the family and me to get back into geocaching. It’s a lot of fun and takes you places you don’t think of going. If you look into geocaching, make sure you are safe and know the rules. Do not trespass on people’s land if posted, and make sure you are careful.