Whether it is to pass the time as a hobby or a full-time job, these streamers enjoy their work and do what they can to make it enjoyable for you too.
- What is your Twitch name? MrDrakeed
- Is there a special reason you chose that name? It is an anagram of an old chat name I used. And I now use it for most gaming sites, so I figured that would make it easier for people to follow/find me.
- Why did you become a Twitch Streamer? I was laid up with lower back issues and it helps pass the time away.
- Why did you choose to stream for Twitch? I chose twitch because I just came across it one night.
- How long have you been a streamer? Just a few months now.
- Do you only stream or do you have another job? If you are comfortable in telling my readers, what is your other job? Streaming is just a hobby. with the influx of veteran gamers and scantily clad girls dancing for donations I don’t really think I could pull in the audience and subscribers to make a living at it.
- What are your favorite games to play? Right now you are most likely to see me streaming Sims 4 and occasionally Diablo 3.
- What are your favorite games to stream? See question 7.
- Do you have any games that you would like to recommend to my readers to play and why? I recommend your readers make up their own minds. Just because I like something does not mean that they will. We are not clones, we all have our own free wills and tastes in what we like to do.
- Was it hard to talk to your viewers when you first became a streamer? How long before you became at ease with streaming? The only problem I had talking to people was getting people to actually talk in my streams. I was probably streaming for over a month before some one that was not a troll came in and actually talked about the game I was playing.
- Would you like to tell my readers anything else about yourself or your channel on Twitch? I’m 48, married with 3 grown kids and 1 grand baby. You are never to old to game. I have been playing video games since Pong. (google it if you don’t know) My channel is not really to teach or make money, it’s just something I do as I sit up late at night because I live on a 3rd shift schedule.
Want to keep him company as he plays and waits for work? Head on over to Twitch and look up twitch.tv/mrdrakeed.