Not wanting to stream all the time is totally fine and isn’t frowned upon when you are a Twitch Streamer. Stream when you want, when you can, and your followers will stay true.
- What is your Twitch name? My Twitch name is DaMastaVanitas.
- Is there a special reason you chose that name? Reason why I chose that name was because of my Kingdom Hearts and Doctor Who Obsession.
- Why did you become a Twitch Streamer? I became a streamer because I wanted to play more games while playing with others and have fun entertaining others at the same time.
- Why did you choose to stream for Twitch? I choose Twitch because I already had an account plus most friends stream on it too.
- How long have you been a streamer? I believe I have been a streamer for 8 months since December 2016.
- Do you only stream or do you have another job? If you are comfortable in telling my readers, what is your other job? And if you’re comfortable saying what, what is your other job? All I will say is I work in retail at an arts and crafts store.
- What are your favorite games to play? My favorite games to play are usually shooter type and some RPG and games such as Subnautica.
- What are your favorite games to stream? I usually Stream what I play seeing I can hit 2 birds with one stone as the people say XD
- Do you have any games that you would like to recommend to my readers to play and why? Subnautica is my obsession at the moment, I mean you are on a ship and it crashes while you escape in a pod and crash land on an alien planet, so in my opinion it is out of this world. As for a shooter type game, I love Resident Evil 4 & 6 in which you play as Leon Scott Kennedy who works for the president pretty much fighting against a zombie virus from spreading.
- Was it hard to talk to your viewers when you first became a streamer? How long before you became at ease with streaming? It kinda was a bit but I started streaming without a webcam and once I got one it seemed fun and easier to stream plus people can see me and my many weird expressions lol.
- Would you like to tell my readers anything else about yourself or your channel on Twitch? Nothing much I can say now that I have said all that haha but streaming is fun and an amazing way to meet new people and become friends with so many people.
Want to go see the many facial expressions of DaMastaVanitas? Then hurry and follow him at twitch.tv/damastavanitas. I bet you’ll have fun.
Please follow and like us: