Want to find someone who is calmer than those who game, then once again I say go check out the creative streamers. This next streamer is very creative and so talented. The works he does with a pen and paper is amazing in my opinion and he’s a great guy period. So allow me to introduce you to a creative streamer and a gaming streamer.
- What is your Twitch name? Patches MacPatches
- Is there a special reason you chose that name? In short, No, its my name so that’s what I use, there is no real reason. In Long form, my internet name started with twitter my full name is ‘Steven Leo MacPatches Tomahawk BoilerMaker ‘Christmas’ Panama Brown Seagal ‘ each section of my name is really an era of my life and the overall person I was. While I won’t bore you with ALL the details, I’ve been Patches MacPatches so long, even my mother uses that as my name these days. Although on any legal or bank documents, my birth name is used, but I have accidentally signed a paycheck or two over the years with my Screen name.
- Why did you become a Twitch Streamer? One day, I found out about twitch, and everyone I saw, I looked at and thought these people either suck at games, suck at talking to people or suck at making scenes, I could do better, why don’t I? And the next day I was a streamer.
- Why did you choose to stream for Twitch? I became a Twitch Streamer because at first I only knew of Twitch and like Justin.TV, as I didn’t have the effort to look and find out they were the same one, I joined the one I had already made an account with. But I can not exactly be called a Twitch Streamer any more, I Stream on 6 Different platforms simultaneously, Twitch is just the one that is most notable.
- How long have you been a streamer? 2015-08-02 was the date of creation of my twitch account…. but I don’t know what format that is in…. but August 2nd seems right, so likely the 3rd of August.
- Do you only stream or do you have another job? If you are comfortable in telling my readers, what is your other job? Streaming for me is more therapy and hobby. I don’t think I’d EVER go full-time, I don’t like people, and I’m not an entertainer, I got into it to be better than people, and I think if I can be better than someone and still not make money at it, I can play the victim and baby my own ego for years to come.I have a Day Job, my Title is ‘Finisher’ and as per that sounds cooler than my job description, I think I’ll leave it at that, and be mysterious.
- What are your favorite games to play? As of late, my go to game has been Star Trek: Bridge Crew, because I am exactly THAT kind of nerd.
- What are your favorite games to stream? Most of my streams are Creative Mode, it is hard to play the same content over and over and over, and I’m not exactly bursting at the wallet to buy new games all the time, that said, my last 2 streams were Star Trek and Raw Data, Both Virtual reality games.
- Do you have any games that you would like to recommend to my readers to play and why? Well, that is a hard question, I don’t like most of these newer games, but I also don’t want sticky little kids touching my Retro games and harshing my Old Guy Cred… there are so many games and it really depends on what that player is into. Mad Respect for a Real Time Strategy game, Kids these days don’t even know why StarCraft is good, but break out all the RTS games of the era and throw a dart, it’s hard to miss a good game in that genre.
- Was it hard to talk to your viewers when you first became a streamer? How long before you became at ease with streaming? As a person with anxiety, I’ve lived behind a screen for nearly 23 years, I wasn’t allowed my own computer till I was eleven, so being on this end of the screen addicted to YouTube, and all the others. the change over from watching to streaming was really easy, but as far as getting comfortable, it’s been two years, I’m no more comfortable today as I was then, and I don’t see myself getting comfortable. There is just something about a camera and scrolling texts that just makes it doable.
- Would you like to tell my readers anything else about yourself or your channel on Twitch? Yes, I would like to tell your readers, Patches MacPatches ™ can be followed on ALL social Media @MacPatches, whereupon I can answer further questions. Remember every time you feed my Ego and ask a question, a kitten gets a full saucer of milk and a tummy rub, what horrible monster wouldn’t want kittens to get milk and tummy rubs?Also, Beer is great, and that’s really not information about me, but I thought since I have a soap box I would let you know.
With Love Patches MacPatches
He has such a fun sense of humor and he does great on stream. Definitely go check out his creative streams as well as his gaming streams at twitch.tv/macpatches.