Making new friends and chatting with people from all over the world is amazing. I can’t express that part enough and Twitch is the hugest community of those from around the world that it is crazy. Have any questions for any of the streamers that I haven’t asked? Then go to their channel and ask them in their chat while they are streaming. It’s great getting to know them I promise.
- What is your Twitch name? Mama_Rage
- Is there a special reason you chose that name? I started out with TheRAGE! on Counter-Strike: Source. After having a group of friends I played with on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, I was the only female, so they all started to call me Mama and the name stuck.
- Why did you become a Twitch Streamer? My parents started me out on SEGA Genesis when I was 2 years old, I played in arcades and had a few different consoles. I didn’t have internet for about 9 years and then my senior year of high school my boyfriend at the time introduced me to computer gaming, then twitch, and I took off from there. I wanted to be apart of the community and to game and meet other gamers.
- Why did you choose to stream for Twitch? It was just home and I love Twitch so I only wanted to stream on this platform.
- How long have you been a streamer? I’ve been streaming since last year (March 10th, 2016) ^.^
- Do you only stream or do you have another job? If you are comfortable in telling my readers, what is your other job? I am not currently properly employed. I take art commissions ranging from emotes to channel artwork so that is my full-time job but it also helps that I can stream it under the Creative category of Twitch.
- What are your favorite games to play? I’m a variety caster so I play games ranging from open world survivals to shooters and story games. Some of my favorite games to stream right now is ARK, CS:GO, Minecraft, Dead by Daylight, GTA V, PUBG, Stardew Valley, and a lot of different story games.
- What are your favorite games to stream? I only stream games I like to play, so refer to previous list 🙂
- Do you have any games that you would like to recommend to my readers to play and why? I don’t usually make any recommendations for games to anyone unless I can ask them what kind of game they are looking to play or try.
- Was it hard to talk to your viewers when you first became a streamer? How long before you became at ease with streaming? It wasn’t hard for me to talk to my viewers when I first started streaming because I was a moderator for a year and a half before I started streaming so I had a lot of supportive wonderful friends to make the transition fun and easy. But it did take me a while to get over pre-stream jitters. Once I hit ‘start stream’ it’s easy for me to relax and chat with everyone. It’s just a matter of hitting that button.
- Would you like to tell my readers anything else about yourself or your channel on Twitch? The only thing that I can say about myself is that I love to chat and joke around in good time with every new person in my group of friends, we’re always welcoming new people and trying to expand our communities. I support small streamers and like to promote and shout out a new streamer every week. There’s not much for me to really say about myself, all I can really say is that if you want to actually know me, come into chat, hang out, ask questions, be personal and real. ^.^
I have only lurked a couple of times in her stream, but she is an amazing streamer too and deserves a follow and definitely chat with her. Her channel is twitch.tv/mama_rage and she will be waiting for you.
Please follow and like us: