This next streamer that I am happy to introduce you too is quite the character, very up beat and funny. And it’s not only him who streams on his channel because if he does a long stream say 24 hour stream, which he has done in the past and I was able to catch some of, he has friends and his twin brother help him out. It’s awesome! So if you want to stream for longer times to say raise money for a charity or just to do a longer stream for yourself and your viewers then take it from this guy and get help! And always have fun while you stream.
- What is your Twitch name? BringTheParty
- Is there a special reason you chose that name? When I originally started streaming, I used the user name “xbigbluebugx2.” After taking a few business courses I came to the conclusion that it was HORRIBLE branding! 😛 I tried to figure out what made my stream different from others and I thought it was always a party in my stream. After rifling through a few names BringTheParty stuck.
- Why did you become a Twitch Streamer? I started streaming when I was 16 because I loved to game and talk. While doing this, I made friends and developed relationships that will forever be apart of my life.
- Why did you choose to stream for Twitch? I originally started on a site called http://Own3d.tv . This site was shut down and all the streamers went over to twitch and I was one of them. 🙂
- How long have you been a streamer? I have been streaming for a little over a year and a half.
- Do you only stream or do you have another job? If you are comfortable in telling my readers, what is your other job? Since I started streaming this has been my only income and job, but I have been a full-time student with little debt or expenses. This is because I live at home … happily! 😀
- What are your favorite games to play? I love to play role-playing games and also anything competitive always catches my interest. The fact I no longer play sports I look for another outlet for this competitive drive I have and I find it in gaming.
- What are your favorite games to stream? My favorite games to stream are completely different from my favorite games. I like to play games my community enjoys which is mostly Sims.
- Do you have any games that you would like to recommend to my readers to play and why? The Sim series is my favorite series of games, because they have such an in-depth community and are very open-ended. This leads to unique challenges and play styles of the games!
- Was it hard to talk to your viewers when you first became a streamer? How long before you became at ease with streaming? The easy part for me was talking to my viewers. The hard part was talking to myself when no one was there. Talking has always came easy to me, but the silence and lack of conversation still frightens me! I was luck enough that I only had to talk to myself for a few weeks before I had a steady dedicated few who kept me going. 🙂
- Would you like to tell my readers anything else about yourself or your channel on Twitch? First off thank you everyone who read this interview! I hope you learned a little bit about me and. Also, thank you to Lacey for having me participate in this post! 🙂 I hope my writing wasn’t too bad. My channel is a little bit of a safety on the internet where you can find friends and be open with each other. If you’re looking for a few dear friends I hope I get to meet and talk to you at http://twitch.tv/bringtheparty . Thank you again 🙂
I would recommend this guy if you want a few good laughs and watch his facial expressions because of his followers in chat. He definitely has a bright smile his face on that shows that he is having a great time even if he isn’t feeling very well. So definitely go check him out at the link he provided to his channel. You won’t be disappointed.