6. Do you only stream or do you have another job? And if you’re comfortable saying what, what is your other job?
Job title: Ring leader to the newly name Spawns of Sendy. (aka Mother of 3…4 if you include Cyb3r)
7. What are your favorite games to play?
My favourites change so often as I generally obsess over things for months at a time and then not touch them again for a while. At the moment FFXV, Crash Bandicoot, Sims, Overwatch and most recent is Fortnite. There are others I want to really play but until I have more monies they will have to wait
8. What are your favorite games to stream?
Any form of the Sims for sure, its a pretty chill game to stream so I can keep up with the chatting while doing so. We have a lot of fun with the story line aspects on the game and I am looking forward to starting Sirens Asylum in the next month too. Crash is another favourite but that is purely down to the amount of rage that game induces. Once I am back from Holiday expect to see Fortnite for a bit too.
9. Do you have any games you’d like to recommend to my readers to play and why?
Crash Bandicoot remastered…EVERYONE needs to feel that rage! lmao
10. Was it hard to talk to your viewers when you first became a streamer? How long before you became at ease with streaming?
It was a little but a lot of my viewers I talk to in other channels so it was just like talking to friends, some days it is harder than others and I still get stupid nervous before starting stream or taking down the setting up screen from time to time.
11. Would you like to tell my readers anything else about yourself or your channel?
Hey guys! Why not come join us some time, don’t worry we wont bite..to hard haha