I give credit to all streamers, but this beautiful lady right here has been dealing with a lot and even then will keep a smile on her face and no matter how rough it is for her, she still will stream. Of course, if it is too much, then she will let us know, but she is still a true warrior. She is an amazing woman and I love hearing her sweet voice on stream whenever I get the chance to join her and her chat. If you want a fun, laid back, silly stream, then she is your streamer to join.
1. What is your Twitch name?
2. Is there a special reason you chose that name?
When I first started gaming, I had to pick a gamer tag. I asked my kids what name best described me, and that’s what they chose ♥️.
3. Why did you become a Twitch streamer?
Originally, I was streaming on a separate platform. That platform got shut down, so I asked my following where they would like my next move to be, and my community agreed, twitch.
4. Why did you choose to stream on Twitch and not another streaming platform?
I was really apprehensive about people having to have their real names ( like it is on Facebook). I think the names people make up, give them a sense of security and they tend to be more themselves, which is what I truly want for anyone who comes into my chat. The other platforms didn’t appeal to me, so we chose Twitch.
5. How long have you been a streamer?
2 years this March!
6. Do you only stream or do you have another job? If you are comfortable in telling my readers, what is your other job?
I am experiencing some health issues, so I stream when I can right now. But typically, I stream 4 days a week for 5 hours when my kids are in school. However, when I’m up and healthy and there is no pandemic, for the last 12 years I have been a licensed barber/cosmetologist and also work in the tv/ film production industry doing makeup and hair.
7. What are your favorite games to play?
I play PC and Xbox games . My favorite games are Phasmophobia, red dead, Minecraft, grand theft auto, ark, call of duty, no mans sky, and so many others ! I could go on for days, but those are probably my top.
8. What are your favorite games to stream? Do you only stream games or do you stream anything else?
Pretty much everything I play, I also love to stream. I also will be adding acrylic painting when I can sit at my desk again. I do once a month interviews with pro skateboarders and that’s been loads of fun! Our last big interview was with the famous “Weeman “ from the jackass series/ movies.
9. Do you have any games you would recommend my readers to play, and why?
I absolutely love Phasmophobia. (Fas-mah-phobia). It’s a multiplayer ghost hunting game and quite thrilling. Highly recommended due to the uniqueness and thrill factor!
10. Was it hard to talk to your viewers when you first became a streamer? How long before you became at ease with streaming?
I think the first thing I had the biggest struggle with was to keep myself chatting, even if no one showed up. Once I had one viewer, I would try to keep that conversation rolling. I would put a sticky note over the number of people in chat because I never wanted to know how many were there. Still, to this day, I don’t look at the number. It really didn’t take me very long to just get completely comfortable and be part of my daily routine. I couldn’t imagine not streaming now ! Also, It’s brought me a ton of friendships!
11. Would you like to tell my readers anything else about yourself or about your Twitch channel?
I say, if you have kids, grab a controller and game with them. It’s such a beautiful world of interaction that only comes through gaming. Trust me ! They will think the world of you for doing it with them! That’s how it all started for me. And then , after a while, my son was the one who told me I should start streaming. After months of him begging me to, I finally caved in, and I’m so glad I did.
12. What are the links for your Twitch channel and any other channel you would love my readers to know or follow?
Come join this amazing trooper in her streams along with an amazing group in her chat. They are all super nice and welcoming. I love when streamers and their chat are like that. I have thankfully have not found any who are not welcoming. But again come see Sillymomm and her stream. Her mom jokes and her cracking up to those jokes will have you snickering in her chat.