This next streamer I met while chatting in another streamer’s chat. He is super nice, and we clicked really well. He began to stream himself after a few others, including myself, told him maybe he should give it a shot. And I am glad he is streaming because he chats about mental health, something that we all need to do once in a while in order to help ourselves and others. His streams are very laid back and great to chat in or lurk in if you need to work on things. His community is also a great community to be a part of if you want to connect with helpful and caring people. I am fortunate to do an interview with him and I cannot wait to share him with you all.
1. What is your Twitch name?
2. Is there a reason why you chose that name?
I like Wolf, that is why I choose JustMindfullnesswolf as my username on twitch.
3. Why did you become a Twitch streamer?
I was originally a YouTube live streamer but thought I was not getting what I wanted on YouTube so I transferred over to Twitch and its better since the change.
4. Why did you choose to stream on Twitch and not another streaming platform?
Twitch I have a family that watches me on there and they love to come and support me in the all the ways they can.
5. How long have you been a streamer?
I have been streaming for 8 months here on twitch and I feel twitch is a good home to me and my followers.
6. Do you only stream or do you have another job? If you are comfortable telling my readers, what is your other job?
I only stream on twitch unless places open back up so I can volunteer at community places.
7. What do you stream mostly? Games? Creative? Another category on Twitch?
Just Chatting and Talk Show and Podcast.
8. What are your favorite games to play if you play games as well?
American Truck Simulator
9. Do you ever stream games on Twitch?
I can’t with the current computer I have.
10. Do you have any games you’d recommend to my readers to play and why?
American Truck Simulator is because it a trucking game to get experience in driving a truck.
11. Was it hard to talk to your viewers when you first became a streamer? How long before you became at ease with streaming?
It was not hard to talk to my viewers when I first streamed on twitch.I feel I did not have to ease long enough with my followers before they got to know me and the guy I am now.
12. How long before you became comfortable showing your creative side on Twitch? Were you nervous?
I was not nervous and the move over to twitch was breeze I did not feel a thing when I changed over.
13. Would you like to tell my readers anything else about yourself or about your streams?
I am a nice person to get along with and bond with easily and I understand mental health very well. I was trained with it in my freshmen to sophomore years of high school. If you love people like that, make sure you come give me a follow on twitch or any of my social media platforms.
14. What is the link to your Twitch stream? Do you have any other links you’d like to share with my readers?
I hope you give him a follow or just drop into his stream once in a while to join us for a good chat. He is a really nice guy and I think you would like to meet him and his community. JustMindfullnessWolf and I will be waiting to see you on Twitch.